Like creating Car World.
The beauty of Car World is that you can do it again and again and it's different each time.
Fletcher explained that he was helping by getting out a few things for Loulou to play with.
Sometimes they just like to sit and read quietly together.
And sometimes they like to dump dirt out of flowerpots, the way you do.
I put her directly in the tub...
...and turned the hose on him. Simple, no?
This is what he told me today: "When a big kid has a baby come into their family, they might say 'Oh no! I want all the love for myself!' and they might be sad. But now I'm four and now I love Louisa. I think we might be married when we grow up."



1 comment:
Love the quote! Before she was born, Z said she was going to marry the baby. But I think she's changed her mind now...
Post a Comment