Thursday, November 22, 2012
A Halloween post? Now? Eh, Why Not?
Admiring Brother's sparkly purple broom.
Ghost (and cat and bat) pizza.
Fletcher had a bat slice, since bats are now his favorite "Halloweenish thing".
Carving the pumpkin, based on Fletcher's design.
Watching Dallas work.
Gingerly pulling out a few seeds before declaring that "this is too messy for me".
Fletcher and I have been reading several books about witches that I used to read when I was little. One of the books inspired us to make some brew, seen here. It's better than you think - which, I realize, isn't saying much.
Delicious, delicious witches' brew! He drank three glasses. Brew = green juice blend + pear flavored Italian soda + ice cubes made of purple juice. Now you know.
.
She kept the headband on for a whole minute this time.
Patiently waiting for trick or treating to begin at Simon's house.
Checking out Mr T's Pink Pumpkin.
A family of witches/warlocks ("Roar-locks") and their familiar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment