Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vegas, Baby! Part III: Viva Las Vegas!

I think we all knew this day was coming, didn't we?


I like to think that Elvis would have approved of the blue and green dragon shoes.





With Auntie Elizabeth outside the Las Vegas Hilton, where Elvis performed for many years.





The cape - credit for the fantastic outfit goes to the talented and lovely Auntie Amy Averett.






Six months old and he already has some moves!



And then...a great day got even better when the Nicest Stagehand in the World saw Fletcher in his costume and invited us into the Hilton theater.



Fletcher Donn: Behind the Music













This is a small square of original flooring that was preserved backstage from the days when Elvis performed here.


Paying our respects to the other music legend in residence at the Hilton.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

wow. wow. wow. I suspect there are no comments because we're all just speechless. fabulous. Quinn wishes his parents were that cool.