We went to visit my folks in White Plains last month - here are some of the long-awaited pictures.
There's nothing unsanitary about a hotel shower curtain, right? Eh,it's good for his immune system, at any rate.
Okay, this is a really long video. I kept trying to cut it down to a more reasonable size, but I couldn't because he's just that cute!
Grandpa is really good at this swinging thing.
We got to hang out with my oldest friend Nancy and her husband Chris. Neither Nancy nor I have any siblings, so we only had each other to compete with as kids. She always wins, though, and she's at it again: I had a baby last year and now she's showing me up by gestating twins.
It took Fletcher a while to realize that the box itself was not the gift. The awesome wiggly-rolling-dachshund-on-wheels inside was almost as cool as the wrapping paper! Thanks, Nancy and Chris!
Grandma teaches Fletcher a new trick!
No comments:
Post a Comment