
Fletcher still does enjoy wrapping paper.

He really,
really enjoys wrapping paper.

He got a little OCD about this wooden stacker - we had to put it away before he would open any other presents.

On the way back to Texas, watching "Teen Moms" on the headrest TV. I like to think that he learned some life lessons here.

The giftstorm continued unabated back home.

The second
grumpiest elf.

For me? Rubber dogs?! I can't believe it!

Paging through his new lift-the-flap Pooh book.
And then...

...another box! It probably contained a toy or something. Eh, who cares?
Did I mention the crinkly paper?
He stayed in there for most of the evening.
It's entirely possible that we have about six or seven more videos of Fletcher playing in the box. Grandparents, say the word and I'll post 'em all.
1 comment:
maybe he's trying to escape from the paparazzi...
Post a Comment