Fletcher enjoyed every minute of the hotel in White Plains. No stairs to speak of, but lots of doors, a fitness room with a mirrored wall, long hallways, a fireplace, elevators, and a giant bowl of sparkly styrofoam balls. Every toddler needs a bowl of sparkle balls for Christmas.
Fletcher and I had a difference of opinion:
He wanted to hang out in other people's hotel rooms, and I didn't want him to. I always ruin his fun.
I made it up to him by letting him ride the elevator for a while, followed by some time spent roaming the halls.
Fletcher and I had a difference of opinion:
He wanted to hang out in other people's hotel rooms, and I didn't want him to. I always ruin his fun.
I made it up to him by letting him ride the elevator for a while, followed by some time spent roaming the halls.
No comments:
Post a Comment