Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pre-Halloween Photo Shoot

We rodeo parents got the kids together a week before Halloween so we could do
a group shot of them in their "Wizard of Oz" costumes. Fletcher didn't think this
was such a good idea. Please note: we didn't even try to make him wear
an actual costume at this point. He was wearing a sweater with a tail and
a "courage" medal attached.

Dallas tried to bribe him to get into the shot with one of Aidan's super-cool cars.

And...
...no!

And again.

So Mike gave it a try.

And it sort of worked, briefly.

I think I've figured out what the problem is. It's not that he's camera-shy,
it's that he just isn't built for an ensemble. It's a solo act or he's taking
his (okay, Aidan's) toys and going home.


I do think that any one of these shots would be an excellent album cover for
the indie rock band that we've decided the kids need to form. Fletcher will be
the front man...naturally.

No comments: