Fletcher helped us make the cranberry chutney for our Indian-themed Thanksgiving dinner.
He put the cranberries in the blender for us...
...and quickly changed his mind.
I think he preferred helping us with the spiced pumpkin bread pudding.
We're experiencing some technical difficulties this week, so I am unable to post the video of Fletcher helping with the batter. That's not a completely bad thing - I think if everyone saw the actual process, no one would want to eat at our house ever again.
Cauliflower en croute with masala gravy, mashed potatoes with garlic and black mustard seeds, cranberry chutney, quinoa pilaf with red lentils and chestnuts, and kale with dried cranberries and almonds.
Fletcher pretends that he's going to sit down and eat an actual meal.
Ha, ha - just kidding!
This year, he's most thankful for: cheerios; chickens; our neighbor, Yoli ("Loli'); the many dogs of his acquaintance; books; construction vehicles of all shapes and sizes; trains; bicycles; the chance to run around the house naked after his bath...
...and pumpkin bread pudding with honeyed greek yogurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment