We went for a walk along the Colorado River. Fletcher is dragging Gretchen's
leash behind him...
...because sometimes a Terrier just needs to run free.
Did I say "sometimes"? I meant "all the time".
We also hiked at Bastrop State Park, taking lots of breaks to discuss the leaves,
sticks and rocks.
He couldn't understand why the dogs wouldn't come when he called them.
I have no idea where he gets that from.
without the boring pancake part.
We had dinner at another restaurant in town. G-doll is not, as you might think, just propped
up on the diaper bag. She's busy looking out the window at the cars and the lights.
We went for a walk to see the Christmas lights along the river. It was cold enough that
Fletcher, for the first time in his whole life, willingly wore mittens.
Merry (Early) Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment