Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Day 2012


The bunny came! Maisy and Dotty were hiding a purple sparkly egg in their fire truck.

Not only did the clever bunny find the hidden carrot outside, but it brought the plate back in, left a thank you note and filled Maisy's and White Puppy's baskets with jelly beans.


You know, White Puppy and Maisy don't actually like jelly beans all that much.



Reading "Make Way for Ducklings".


 On the hunt


 That bunny is no match for Fletcher's climbing skills.


 Explaining cascarones (confetti eggs)  to Louisa. I imagine this conversation will go a little differently next year when she's a toddler getting into his stuff all the time.


 He likes socks, I swear. 




Enjoying bunny shaped pancakes with his new best friend, the Poky Little Puppy

 Reading "Ducklings" again with Grandma Bonnie.


 No explanation needed, I think.


 Come on, we all knew this was inevitable. 


 Oh, don't listen to her. I do not do this all the time.


Later on, we showed off our other set of bunny ears to all the hipsters at Contigo.

No comments: