Fletcher helped me make the soda bread. We didn't make any this year - the idea of soda bread made with faux buttermilk and served with faux butter just made me a little sad. Oh well, there's always next year!
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
St. Patrick's Day 2011
Yeah, when I said I was behind in blogging, I really meant it. Here are pictures from last year's St.Patrick's day green fro-yo outing. I'm sure Louisa, who was then about the size of a walnut, was enjoying herself in utero.

Fletcher helped me make the soda bread. We didn't make any this year - the idea of soda bread made with faux buttermilk and served with faux butter just made me a little sad. Oh well, there's always next year!
Fletcher helped me make the soda bread. We didn't make any this year - the idea of soda bread made with faux buttermilk and served with faux butter just made me a little sad. Oh well, there's always next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment