The RV Expo came to town a few weeks ago. That's right, the RV EXPO. And not only that, but it was held at the Convention Center. And the best way to get to the Convention Center just happens to be the TRAIN. I think we can all see where this is headed.
Fletcher and I, along with his friend, Maisy, went to see what there was to see.
It was a rainy day, so he wore his firefighter raincoat. Maisy borrowed G-doll's jacket.
On our way!
A three year old in his natural habitat: behind the wheel of a six ton, $800,000 vehicle.
Maisy and Fletcher cozy up on the top bunk.
Well, for a while.
It's nice to have your own space sometimes.
The Convention Center is also known (in some circles) for its high-quality escalators.
Bye, Convention Center!



2 comments:
Spectacular.
Also, I heard if an Austin resident touches an RV they must make 20 gallons of bio diesel in a metal drum in their backyard as penance. True?
These were solar-powered RVs, duh!
Post a Comment